Sunday, September 8, 2013

Why I already love this city

It's absolutely gorgeous here!  I haven't been great about taking photos, but here are a few to give you a taste of how beautiful this city is.  And don't worry, there will be plenty more!
A fountain two blocks from my house. 

View of the Sierra Nevada from the top of my street.

The Alahmbra: the ancient Moorish palace that Granada is known for.

View from the Albayzín, the historically Arabic neighborhood with narrow streets, steep hills, and beautiful scenery.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Keep posting pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola amiga!
    I love reading about your trip and seeing the pictures- keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You portray the city in a way that makes me recall how beautiful a city it was. Thanks for the vicarious experience! And keep sending those photos!

    ReplyDelete